Go Bright for Spring
This season, your feet will do the talking
If you want to make a statement this spring, start with your shoes. Designers are turning to the feet for a colorful foundation to rest their clothes on. To style with ease, pair the bright kicks with a neutral bag or muted accessories. For a bold choice, turn to the fundamentals of art school and couple with complementary colors: yellow heels sit nicely with a perfectly purple handbag.
1. Boy Toy Bootie by Nanette Lepore, $375 at Neiman Marcus (SF). 415.362.3900, neimanmarcus.com
2. Limited Edition 2010 World Cup flip-flops by Havaianas, $24 at havaianasusa.com
3. Chooka Rain Boots, $60 at Nordstrom (Corte Madera). 415.927.1690, nordstrom.com
4. Center Hi PF Flyers, $50 at Bloomingdales (SF). 415.856.5300, bloomingdales.com
5. Gracelyn shoe by Klub Nico, $166 at The Marin Store. 888.408.2105, themarinstore.com