A Common Sense Education in Uncommon Times
Caulbridge School works to balance a child’s sensory-motor, social-emotional and academic development in a balanced way, through:
- Time in nature, hiking, climbing trees, exploring
- Developmental movement, cooperative games
- Building and crafting, painting, music, handwork
- Calm classrooms, quality materials, natural products
- Healthy rhythms and routines, eating together, chores
- Explicit teaching of academics and social skills
- Supporting a child’s ability to self-manage
- Partnering with parents
Open House – Thursday October 18, 2018 4:30 am - 5:30 am
See our beautiful nature campus – Learn about our innovative education – Meet our teachers and parents
RSVP to Admin@CaulbridgeSchool.org Childcare available
Or call 415-481-1243
Now Enrolling Kindergarten, Grades One and Two. Accepting transfer students as space available for the 2018-19 School Year.
Accepting Applications for TK/Kindergarten, Grades One, Two and Three for the 2019-20 School Year.
free, please rsvp
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.