Tee Time in Style
Not sure what to wear on the course? Louise Harrison, owner of Link Works in Corte Madera, says, “Our customers want to know that their golf wear can transition from the course to anything else you’re doing in your life.” With that in mind, take a look at this season’s newest offerings for everything from your clubs to your feet and hit those 18 holes with style.
1. Women’s shoes by Ecco, $150 at Link Works (Corte Madera). 415.927.9009, ecco.com
2. Air Zoom by Nike Golf, $270 at Nike (SF). 415.392.6453, nike.com
3. Parker plaid button knee short by Lija, $110 at the Meadow Club (Fairfax). 415.462.0980, lijastyle.com
4. Tina golf bag by Keri Golf, $300 at Keri Golf. 888.332.5053, kerigolf.com
5. Luxe golf bag by Wilson, $130 at wilson.com