Angels by the Bay 10th Anniversary Gala
Benefiting The Marin Center for Independent Living
Marin's most anticipated Gala, Angels by the Bay is celebrating our tenth anniversary at the exclusive Meadow Club on Saturday, October 14, benefiting The Marin Center for Independent Living. MCIL has been serving aging adults and people with all types of disabilities, medical conditions and illnesses in Marin County for 38 years. Come celebrate with us.
Guests will be greeted with valet car service by CPA Valet, champagne and martini fountains. Enjoy tantalizing passed hors d’oeurves and wine tasting from renowned vintners including Scott Harvey Wines, Kelleher Family Vineyard, Peter Paul Wines, Sean Thackery Wines, MacRostie Winery, Broll Mountain Vineyard, Cline Cellars, Jacuzzi Vineyards and Firestone Beer, as you peruse our unique silent auction. Did I mention the Warrior Girls will be there selling our Date Night for a Year – Fine Restaurant Raffle tickets. Our gourmet dinner will be expertly paired with luscious Peter Paul Wines and our lively live auction offering one of a kind experiences will be expertly delivered by California Senator Mike McGuire. After dinner, enjoy our famous Telford's Cigar and Cognac Lounge and dance the night away! All this for one great cause – The Marin Center for Independent Living!
Our live auction experiences include:
• Exotic Wild Cat experience and overnight for 4
• Cohibas, Cocktails and Chow after hours at Telford’s Pipe and Cigar for 10
• Fresh Abalone Dinner for 10
• San Francisco Giants Luxury Box for 12
• Gourmet Mushroom Themed dinner for 10 by Chef Mei Ibach
• Stunning Mid-Century Palm Springs Estate for one week, sleeps 10
• Private Chef’s dinner at Marinitas for 12
• The Beach Villas at KoOlina, Oahu for one week, sleeps 8
• A Luxurious Private Yacht with Bay Cruise for 40 friends with appetizers and cocktails
• Chef’s dinner by Deb Keith Catering for 12 in your home
• Prestigious John’s Island Tennis Townhouse Getaway for one week – sleeps 6
• Hess Collection Winery Tour and Chef’s Luncheon with Limousine for 6
• A tour of Joe Garbarino’s Private WW2 Military Museum with Chef’s lunch for up to 30
• Gun Fun – Firearms Instruction and Shooting with retired SFPD Captain for 4
We have a great time at this event AND we raise lots of money for a great cause! Hope to see you there!
You can also visit our FaceBook page, Angels by the Bay.