Everyone loves to splurge when you’re not the one footing the bill. During October, you have a chance to win one of two $500 Town Center Corte Madera shopping sprees at a Town Center retailer of your choice.
Winners will be selected on Nov. 4, 2019 and notified by email.
Winners will select the Town Center retailer of their choice for their $500 shopping spree. Spree only valid at Town Center Corte Madera.
Once notified, winners will contact the Town Center Corte Madera management office to request their gift cards. Winners will need to visit the management office to collect their prize.
Enter to win here:
Terms and Conditions
MARIN MAGAZINE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. (PST) on October 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on October 31, 2019. The sponsors of this sweepstakes are Marin Magazine, One Harbor Drive, Suite 208, Sausalito, CA 94965 and Town Center Corte Madera.
The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all contestants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.
1) How to enter: During the Contest Period, go to www.marinmagazine.com, click on the sweepstakes banner and complete the entry form. All entries must include your name, address, email address, and phone number. You must provide all information requested on the entry form, your contact information must be accurate, and you must have a valid email account in order for your entry to be eligible. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the email account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Sponsors are not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties. You may also enter by mail-in. Send the entry to: Town Center Corte Madera Sweepstakes, 1 Harbor Drive Suite 208, Sausalito, CA 94965. All entries must be received by October 31, 2019. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, damaged, destroyed, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of postal delivery problems. Limit one entry per person; duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified. All received entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
2) Eligibility: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry to win. Employees, officers, directors and representatives of Town Center Corte Madera and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children (including steps of each) and each of their respective spouses, children and siblings) of each of the above and those living in the household of same are ineligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
3) Contest and Notification: Two (2) winners will be selected at random during a drawing to take place on November 4, 2019 from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Representatives from Marin Magazine will conduct the drawing; the contest judges will make all final decisions in any and all issues related with this contest. The potential winner will be notified by telephone or by email using the information provided in the entry form by end of business on November 5, 2019. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond by 12:00 p.m. (PST) on November 14, 2019; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4) Prize: Two (2) winners will receive a $500 shopping spree with a Town Center Corte Madera retailer of their choice. Winners can select up to two retailers for their $500 shopping spree. Spree only valid at Town Center Corte Madera. Once notified, winners will contact the Town Center Corte Madera management office to request their gift cards. Winners will need to visit the management office to collect their prize.
Note: No prize transfers permitted. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
5) By entering, contestants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsors and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the contestants’ participation in this contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials.
By entering this contest, contestants agree to allow use of their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and their respective affiliates, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
7) Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List (available after November 5, 2019), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Town Center Corte Madera Sweepstakes, Winners List/Official Rules, Marin Magazine, 1 Harbor Drive Suite 208, Sausalito, Ca 94965.
Jun 21 @ 5:00 pm – Dec 20 @ 6:00 pm Bricoleur Vineyards
What: Bricoleur Vineyards, a family owned winery, invites you to join them for an hour-long outdoor yoga class overlooking their estate vineyard, led by a local instructor from Santa Rosa’s YogaONE studio. Classes will take place every Friday at 5:00 p.m. and are followed by an optional wine tasting. After a restorative yoga class, take in the sights and sounds...
Sep 4 @ 4:00 pm – Oct 20 @ 5:30 pm Isabel Cook Community Center
Join the Fun! Sign up, only a few spots for each session. We strive to nurture kids and push beyond their creative limitations. HALLOWEEN MISFITS, Ages 5-7 – · 2 Sessions · · 15 student max · · 8 classes per session and performance! $466 (Residents outside San Anselmo) $456 (Residents of San Anselmo) In this charming story, you will...
Sep 5 @ 10:45 am – Oct 24 @ 11:30 am San Rafael Community Center (618 B Street, San Rafael, CA)
BROADWAY BABY! Gotta Sing, Gotta Dance! Ages 3-5 Do you have a little one that loves to sing and dance? Introduce your child to the amazing world of musical theatre! Instill confidence by learning the fundamentals of voice and musical theatre dance! Each session will focus on songs and dance excerpts from a children’s Broadway musical! Join Bidalia, born and...
Sep 7 @ 12:30 pm – Dec 21 @ 2:30 pm Isabel Cook Community Center
23 Elephants Theatre We strive to nurture kids and push beyond their creative limitations. ONE SESSION SOLD OUT FROZEN JR., Ages 8-12 · 25 student max per session $516 (Residents outside San Anselmo) $506 (Residents of San Anselmo) This enchanting modern classic from Disney is based on the 2018 Broadway musical, and brings Elsa, Anna, and the magical land of...