What to Wear: White Hot Summer Party
These party perfect pieces will be sure to turn heads.
Now that it's officially summer, it's time to prep your wardrobe for all of the white parties you will inevitably be invited to – especially our own White Hot Summer party! Worried about wearing just boring, all-over white? Think lace, embroidery, eyelet, and other textures to break up the look. Big trends this season are off-the-shoulder looks and jumpsuits. Also, this is a perfect opportunity to use your accessories to add a pop of color –– a coral statement necklace, a turquoise hued clutch with matching earrings, a bright printed espadrille. Or think like a Grecian goddess and stick to neutral and gold accessories (you can't go wrong with metallic gladiator sandals). Here are some perfect party looks below.
1. Beaded Fleur shift by Let Me Be, $348 at Anthropologie
2. Ione luxe poplin cold-shoulder eyelet top by Tanya Taylor, $395 at Neiman Marcus
3. Crepe lace tuck playsuit by Zimmermann, $425 at Saks Fifth Avenue
4. Pom-Pom Crossover Vee dress, $118 at Banana Republic
5. Nya skirt, $598 at Kate Spade
6. Linen knit pullover, $150 at Margaret O'Leary
7. 'Sol' lace inset crop jumpsuit by Parker, $298 at Nordstrom
8. Long sleeveless caftan dress, $229 at Rachel Pally