What’s Hot in November: Top Five Picks
What to do this month.
1. Hospice Ball This evening of fine dining and dancing doubles as a chance to support Hospice by the Bay’s mission to improve quality of life for the seriously ill. November 3. hospicebythebay.org
2. Headlands closes the season with Under the Stars: An Outdoor Evening of Art, featuring live music, storytelling and cinema. November 16, Headlands Center for the Arts (Sausalito). headlands.org
3. Go back in time this holiday season at The Great Dickens Christmas Fair, which offers food, art, performance and mead in a Dickens-era atmosphere. November 17–December 23, Cow Palace (San Francisco). dickensfair.com
4. San Rafael Parade of Lights and Winter Wonderland is a chance to sled in snow, enjoy live entertainment and take in the lights. November 23, downtown (San Rafael). sresproductions.com
5. Art lovers and shoppers for holiday gifts can visit ICB Open Studios to view the space and have the opportunity to purchase works from more than 100 artists with studios there. November 30–December 2, ICB Building (Sausalito). icb-artists.com